Wednesday, August 31, 2011

*sigh*

Mackenzie drew the faces on these cucumbers. I feel like these are the 3 faces of me these past few weeks. I'm either Mr. Grumpy on the left, Ms. Goofy in the middle, or Ms. Put Together on the right. We're running around like mad with all the cheer leading, football, school and family stuff we have going on. The kids are enjoying it but I'm having a hard time staying above water. Even though I was married for 6 years, I honestly feel like I've been a single parent for the last 10 years at least. Because not only do I still do everything I've been doing while I was married I now have a job and all the responsibilities that come along with it to keep up with. I'm flat out tired!!!!!!!

I hope to be the cucumber on the right side of the picture Ms. Put Together, for here on out but it's more likely I'll be the other two cucumbers more often.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: