I'm going to be away at my family's house for Thanksgiving so I decided to get a jump on my list of thankfulness so that I don't miss the chance to do it while I'm away. So here goes:
1. I'm thankful that my children have always been extremely healthy.
2. I'm thankful that I've been extremely healthy (aside from a few sinus issues of course and hives!!)
3. I'm thankful that I've finally found someone I can call my best friend and truly mean it and depend on her if I need to. (Erin, you don't know how many years I've spent praying for you :) )
4. I'm thankful that my grandma, though she's no longer here, is in heaven, smiling at me at every turn and is finally dancing with Jesus.
5. I'm thankful that I've grown as a person this year, even when I didn't want to.
6. I'm thankful that I've still got the desire and drive to homeschool and that I'm still sticking with it.
7. I'm thankful for my tiny, ugly house. :)
8. I'm thankful for Mackenzie's braces.
9. I'm thankful for a van that runs great and doesn't have a car payment.
10. And as much as a bratty rat that she can be, I'm thankful for the joy I find in my little Maltiwaagle dog, Daisy and 15 lb bruiser of a cat, Skip
11. I'm thankful that I have family always ready to support me and get in my face when needed.
12. I'm thankful for Rob Bell podcasts! So so very much
13. I'm thankful for Jack Johnson and Dave Matthews Music and Toby Mac!!!
There's more to come, but it's almost time for lunch here. :)