Friday, December 19, 2008

Let's Go, GNO!

Yes I really did just quote a Hannah Montanna song. Forgive me!!!! A group of us girls got together Sunday night at Salsarita's and had a great time of fellowship and food for our Girl's Night Out!!! We stayed so late that management was turning off the lights and cleaning up around us. Which we then decided to take our fun time out to the sidewalk in front of the restaurant for another 20 minutes or so. I hope I speak for all when I say we had a great time and look forward to doing it again. There was talk of a movie night for next month and I think that would be great as well. Enjoy the pictures....I just noticed that lovely Shemalya is cropped out of the one in the top right. I'll have to fix that and repost!!!

Oh if you're wondering about the lovely sock in the top left picture...well there's a wonderful storey behind it...and you'll just have to ask Leisha!!!

~Jess
Posted by Picasa

No comments: