Thursday, December 4, 2008

Snowmen and Reindeer Puppet

I found these craft kits at Wal-Mart the other day for $4. I love doing crafts with the kids but let's face it, the more pieces I have to track down in order to make a craft the less likely I am to do it. So when I see things like the above kits I'm all over it. (They had a Santa Claus one but since we don't do Santa we skipped over that. The Elf was cute but the kids went for Snowman and Reindeer)

I helped with taking the backing off of the stickers and they did the placement. Ok, ok, I had to do the antler's too and the carrot nose because it folded once you stuck it on. But the rest was all the kids. Aren't they cute?

My favorite thing about them? The bags are a thick almost velvet/felt material and are really sturdy. The dog got hold of the reindeer and aside from a minor antler incident the puppet is still in great shape. Just thought I'd share a little bit of how we're getting into the holidays. I just wish Mackenzie could pull herself away from The Jonas Brother's long enough to have done one herself. LOL.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: