Shall I list them all? Sure....here we go
1. My dog (whom I use to love) chewed through one of my best bra's yesterday while we were out shopping (through the wire she chewed!!!!)
2. The rabbit we are pet sitting (Rutger) chewed through the wire of Mackenzie's new, expensive CD player and we can't find a replacement ac adapter!!!!
3. I'm at a standstill with my weight loss :(
4. I fall off my emotional cliff every Sunday after church and end up with a monster headache
5. Isaac no longer wants to go back to his class on Sundays at church (I don't blame him, the room is only big enough for 10 people and they are cramming 15+ in there)
6. I'm in a desperate need of having another baby and my husband is still saying 'lets wait a little longer!'
7. I can't shake the feeling that I'm stuck in something that's going to take awhile to get out of
8. I haven't heard anything back on my novel! Good or bad!
I'm so pitiful aren't I?????
But on a good note, (It's a shorter list but I'm going to be positive)
1. The first week of the homeschool year has gone great.
2. I HAVE lost weight and got a tan!!!
3. I'm still digging my new hair cut
4. I've gotten some really nice new pieces of jewelry
5. I'm learning who my closest friends really really are! (I love you Erin, Brie,Leisha, Dottie & Roxanne!!!!)
And on an entirely different note, Matt's birthday was today! He's 34.....Happy, happy birthday baby!The kids and I picked out IronMan plates and cups and birthday banner for the party. I'll have to post the pics of them when I upload the pictures. The cake was a little girly but it's the only yellow cake Nancy (at Cakes Etc) had and I didn't plan enough in advance to get one ordered! We had fun. Matt's request for his birthday dinner was Meatloaf (I must make a really great one if someone, anyone, wants to eat it for their birthday meal!) mashed potatoes and broccoli and cheese! That was easy! Next up is Evan Grace's birthday and we'll be done with birthday's until next year. We're going to take her to Build A Bear and I don't know what else.
There's my joys and woe's. I've got to get more regular in updating this thing now that I'm home from vacation. But don't hold your breath.