Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nemo and Wonder Woman?






Yesterday was a slow day for us. We got a lot done but overall just hanging out at the house doing wife and mom stuff. Shortly after waking up I walked back into my room to make up the bed and spotted a war going on on my nightstand. Seems Isaac had to be at battle early this morning. I'm not sure where he got the idea of using the things, toys, items that he picked but if you look closely he's chose Cinderella's pink dress (no she's not wearing it, it's just the dress) and there's a My Little Pony on the far left of the screen. Why is it all the Super Hero's he has are fighting characters like Nemo and Winnie the Pooh...really? Guess which side I'm cheering for? ;)

The cute thing about this line up is sometime later today, and tomorrow and the days to come after that I'll find another few rows of men and women and Disney characters preparing for battle. I just hope I don't step on the next row like I did Sunday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: