Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Somebody's watching me.

And that somebody would be my 15 lb cat Skip Buttafucco . He's a bruiser. If you look hard enough you can see the scar running into his left eye, that's his newest one. He has numerous scars all over his furry body and some of them I've had to nurse and pray out of infection and into healing. Skip adopted us about 4 years ago. He was a stray that I coaxed into the house by an offering of lunch meat. It didn't take a lot of encouragement either.

We once gave Skip away shortly after Evan Grace was born. She developed severe allergy's. We gave Skip away to a lady I knew through church, she lived 4-5 miles away from us. Skip was gone for an entire month before he found his way back home one night. My husband was taking out the trash when he heard a familiar meow and sure enough, Skip had walked his way back home and came in as if nothing had ever happened. My husband's words were and I quote, "We can never give that cat away again."

But the reason for my post; seems every time I'm on the computer here of late Skip jumps up on the desk beside me to watch my progress. Of course, since I'm blogging about him now, he's sound asleep in the chair. But hey, give him a power nap and he'll be back at his post soon enough.

He's an all around good cat.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: