Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tattoo Fix

Hello my name is Jessica and I'm addicted to tattoos. I've had this addiction since I was seventeen and have only fallen off the wagon three times. I feel like I'm ready to fall off again though and I need everyone's support...what the hell am I saying? I’m jonesing for a tattoo!!!

I can't wait to get inked again. Here lately I find myself in front of the computer not looking at Lit but searching for that next perfect tattoo. The one that’s going to mean something to me and jump out and say, 'wear me on your body forever'. Like I've already said I've been under that heavenly buzzing gun three times already and each time has been something like a rush.

I love the smell of tattoo parlors, I like the way the outside rooms are wall to wall drawings of all the different things you can inject under your skin and live with them forever. I like the fact that I can use my skin as canvas and let someone create on me. Sounds a little sexual I know, but tattoos are an ultimate way of expressing ones self and I want to do it again.

It has been almost two years since my last tat and I've already got that itch in the back of my head that's telling me its time to get another one. Now I'm faced with the questions of what should it be and where should I put it. There are just too many places it can go and how am I suppose to make up my mind. I'll keep searching until I find it and then I'll take it into my favorite Tattoo place (Ancient Art in Blacksburg VA) pay my tattoo artist Christian a lot of money and sit down in his chair and let his gun do the talking.

I'm beginning to wonder if tattoos aren't like potato chips, you can't have just one. In my case you can't have just three. ;)

No comments: