Friday, September 4, 2009

Chocolate Triffle

I've never been the owner of a triffle bowl. I've seen them, have even enjoyed the food that was served out of them. But I've never had the experience of owning one or cooking in one or serving in one. Lucky me when my mom came across her Triffle bowl one day. I knew just what to make. I've had a Chocolate Triffle recipe for some time now and it's incredible easy.
  • One box of devil's food cake (Isaac thought I shouldn't cook an evil cake)
  • 1 box of chocolate instant pudding made but not set up yet.
  • 2 containers of Cool Whip
  • 6 Crunch bars, (you can use Heath bars or Reese cups too)

Bake the cake in a 9x13, allow to cool, cut into squares.
Layer cake squares with half the pudding, one container of cool whip and 3 of the crunch bars chopped up. Repeat the layer and top with remaining crunch bars. Store in the refrigerator.

Yum yum yum. This dessert didn't stay around very long at the house. I'll be making it again soon. :)




Evan Grace enjoyed the cake so much she shared it with one of her babies. Ok, ok, she force fed the baby but what baby would turn down chocolate cake if they knew what it was right?? Right??
Posted by Picasa

No comments: