Here’s the short list of ingredients:
- 1 med onion, chopped
- 2 TBS margarine
- 1lb hamburger, browned and drained. (If you want to use chicken you’ll need to use 1 1/2 cups shredded and cooked chicken)
- 1 12oz Picante Sauce, divided
- 1- 3oz cream cheese (Fat Free works just as well)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 flour tortillas (any size work)
Cook onion in margarine until tender. Stir in the meat, 1/4 c picante, cream cheese and cumin and cook until heated. Stir in 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
Spoon 1/3 cup of mixture in the center of tortilla and roll. Place in a buttered 9x13 dish, seam side down.
Top with remaining picante sauce and cheese.
Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. (this picture was taken before baking)
There you have it, a quick and easy dinner recipe. If you’re like me you have all these things on hand at any given time, well everything except for the Picante it seems.