Monday, February 7, 2011

Flea Market Finds.

My birthday was January 31st. Boy Toy asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday. I didn't hesitate when I answered excitedly, "Take me to the flea market!!!" He agreed, and I think it's because he was almost as excited as I was. :)

I found a great Paula Dean Tea Pot for $12. If it's been used you would never know.

Though I don't collect salt and pepper shakers the flea market had 2 large boxes full of them that they had gotten from an estate sale. The lady at the counter said she couldn't be sure but the owner of the market knew some of the sets to be extremely old. I picked up 3 sets that I fell in love with on sight. You know I love the owls but I honestly think the Little Brown Jug ones are my favorite.
I wonder when I can talk Boy Toy into going back to the flea market? hmmmmmm




Posted by Picasa