Monday, March 21, 2011

A day of posts.

Another way I'm celebrating my 3 years at Frenzied Mutterings of An Odd Duck is to fill Wednesday with a day full of new posts from me. I've been working on the posts and projects for weeks now for this lead up. That's why all has been quite on the forefront here.

Here's a little taste of what you'll see come Wednesday.

Learn how to turn jeans into a funky curtain. (Super cool)

Rain barrel makeover. (Super Green)

A pattern and tutorial on the best purse I've ever owned. (Super fantastic!!!!)

Strawberry Apple Butter!!!!! (Super yummy)

How to quilt and sew your own place mats. (Super cute)

How to make your own candlewicks. (Super easy)

Make sure you check back a few times Wednesday to catch all or one of the posts you want to see/learn/or read up on. :)

No comments: