Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fabric Necklace


I'm in love with fabric jewelry. I haven't fallen victim to my love of fabric jewelry and order any of it yet but I have been playing around with making some. Here's one that I made the other night. It started out me just playing around with lace and Heat N Bond to see what I could come up with.

I picked up a yard of lace for $2 because it had these wonderful leaves in it. I cut one out, ironed it on some Heat N Bond, cut it out again, slipped a jump ring through the fabric leave and slide it on a chain.

I like it, I think the chain needs to be a little longer. I was going to spray paint this grey because I'm not a fan of white, but couldn't put my hands on spray paint. I think it matches my new tattoo nicely. :) Now all I need to do is find something fancy to wear with it instead of this black tank top. Easter is coming up...maybe.........

And as always, anything I make ends up being Evan Grace's anyways. The second I had this off she got all handsy and stole it away. Does look cute on her.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: