Saturday, December 19, 2009

Couldn't help it.

It started snowing yesterday about noon and when I went to bed at 2 in the morning, (yes, I know that's crazy late) it was still snowing. Last night we had 10 inches of beautiful white snow. Today I wake up and we have 14 inches in places and 16 inches in other places. Here are some pictures to show you how deep and gorgeous it is here.

Baby Jesus never had a chance. I uncovered him throughout the day. It just seemed wrong to let him stay buried in all the snow he created. Sadly though I haven't braved up enough this morning to go out and uncover him yet. I mean, isn't that Mary and Joseph's job after all????


The table on the back deck. I love how the snow formed a bridge between the table and the chairs. It's almost as if tiny snow people were sitting there and got trapped in snow triangles.

This tree is in the front yard. My dad tied 3 swings to it this summer. All of them are at different heights for the 3 kids. Kenzie's is on the far right, the highest one. Then Evan Grace is in the middle, the one almost completely covered in snow and then Isaac's on the left side. I love it.


I'm not sure why, but walk ways and driveways and paths are my favorite pictures of snow. Dad shoveled the walk way yesterday when he got home from work, it was quickly covered again in all the snow. This morning though, the snow has stopped and he was back at it again. See the gold Honda, my red van is sitting behind it with a thick layer or snow on top of it. So funny seeing that next to the ice covered Honda.  I hope it snows more later like that expect!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: