Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kicking things around.

I've been thinking a lot lately. Not that, that's something new for me, just something I feel more thoughtful than others. I'm considering buying a sewing book and working my way through it and of course blogging all my adventures along the way. I've always thought about breathing new life into my virtual cookbook that I started more than a year ago and got completely sidetracked in finishing.  I know we're not even in 2010 yet but I need to start looking at books and stuff for next years homeschool things. I want to change things up but not sure exactly how much to change or for that matter how little to change.

I'm for sure going to get a new tattoo for my birthday, like I try to do every year. A friend drew it up, but I do have a few things I want to add. I just need to take it to Marvin here in town and get him to add it in so that it all works together. I was going to get a surface piercing over the weekend while in Huntsville but didn't go through with it. I don't tend to heal to well with piercings and a surface piercing starts off hard to heal. I don't want a scar as an end result.

The church I use to attend always did a fast of some kind for 28 days starting in January. I'm considering doing it again. Last year the entire family fasted TV and movies. It was a great time, I loved it and the kids really did change.  I'm just not sure if it's feasible to do while here in Virginia since the remote isn't under my control any more. :) I want to pick something that will get the entire family involved and not just myself.

I've been thinking about sending out my novel(s) again.  Wow, why does my heart start to pound like crazy anytime I think of doing it. Why am I so afraid to take the dang envelope to the mailbox??? It makes no sense.

Then there's the ever constant question of church...do I go back? where should I go? can't I just stay out a little longer? it's all an ugly circle do I need to put myself and my kids back into that? Ugh...this train of thought just seems to eat at me all the time.

Lots of thoughts, very little decisions or direction in what to do next. These are just the ones that seem to keep floating in and out of my head at the moment.

No comments: