Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Twist on a Christmas Wreath.

I'm not a fan of wreath's of any kind. I did make a diaper wreath for a baby shower once though and liked how it turned out, but your basic fake flower around straw circles....well.....it does nothing for me. This is my version of a Christmas wreath.


I hate I ran out of red ribbon, I wasn't planning on making it a two color thing but I think it works with the Christmas spirit. I tied a knot in the top of all of the ribbons and hung them on a wreath hook. Then I trimmed the edges of the ribbon above the knot so that it looked prettier. All in all it took about 15 minutes from start to finish to make and I think it turned out pretty well. I think I'll add more and then get a good picture of it from top to bottom.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: