Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shhh...I'm not Sharing.

I'm not a fan of Marshmallow Creme but when I came across a healthier way to make Whoopie Pies, I had to give it a try.

For the cookie part of the recipe mix:
In medium bowl, combine:
1 cup of flour
1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
Set aside.

In a mixer, cream together for about two minutes:
1 egg white
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup of margarine or butter

Then add the flour mixture. Then stir in 1/2 cup of milk just until all is mixed.

Drop by rounded tsp on a baking sheet and cook at 425 for 5-6 minutes. Let these cookies cool completely.


Once cooled smear on some Marshmallow Creme on the bottom of half of your cookies and then top with another cookie.
 
I love these. They are so addictive. I shouldn't have made them when the kids were in bed and unable to help me eat them. Right now they are sitting on my kitchen counter whispering that I shouldn't share and so what if I have another one. No one is awake right now to see me scarf down just....one....more.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: