Saturday, May 29, 2010

Zippered Clutch

I mentioned awhile back that I had never worked with button holes or zippers. I'm proud to say that, that no longer applies. I fell in love with this little zippered clutch from another website that I adore. So I was quick to find some cute fabric and sit down to try my hand at it. This first picture doesn't show the ruffled detail of the pink and brown fabric. You can see it more on the last picture though.

Cute picture of the inside. It has a divider pocket that I left out the interfacing on by mistake. It's not a strong divider but for my first go at this project I'm still very happy with the out come.
I've used this clutch so much that I've already gotten in the habit of leaving my purse in the car and just taking my clutch in stores with me. It's so much easier to keep up with and use. I see more of these in my future. Not to mention that this fabric goes great with the last Mommy Bag I made.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: