Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just drink it in.

Below I've posted 3 pictures from my parents front yard.

The first one is just one of the maples in the front yard. Oh so gorgeous right?



The 2nd picture is taken from the mailbox at the end of the drive, looking up the hill towards the front of the house. What a beautiful covering of leaves right?


The 3rd one is of me trudging through the leaves up to the house while taking these pictures. No, I didn't bury my feet the leaves are really this deep. I love this time of year.


I've already posted on the leaf pile we made so you know the fun my kids have already gotten from nature's toy.
Then something horrible happened.

Something I have a hard time putting in to words.

Something no child or even mother should have to ever go through during the fall.

Something I take no responsibility for but blame my father for.

Prepare yourself, maybe grab a tissue just in case you feel the pain from what I'm about to share.



I'll let the picture speak for it's self. :(

Posted by Picasa

No comments: