Saturday, October 10, 2009

Owls

I've totally become obsessed with owls. I'm not sure how or why or exactly when this obsession crept upon me, but I find myself in the throws of it here lately. So of course with everything I've been sewing here lately I thought, why not sew an Owl family?

So here's what I ended up with. I have them hot glued to a fabric covered cardboard but I think eventually I'll figure out a way to give them their own solid bottom so they could stand on their own. Or even be little stuff toys for Evan Grace. We'll see. For now they are in my bedroom atop my dresser. :) Aren't they the cutest.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leisha said...

I MUST HAVE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!

Jess said...

Let me know what colors or pattern you like, pick it out if you want and send it my way and I'll make them up for you. Seriously. You know I will. :) I enjoy doing projects for more than just myself.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAHHHH!!!! I LOVE L-O-V-E them!