Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"I found your photograph....

.....in a cardboard box, in a magazine". That was the song that jumped into my head when I came across the picture below. I was looking through my scrapbook/craft box when I found a old sketch book of my gramma's. When I opened it I found this wonderful black and white photo of her. It was a happy but sad find. And if you look close enough you can see that she was using the picture to trace outline her face so she could learn how to draw it. You can especially see it around the insides of her hair. Wasn't she beautiful?


Here are a few sketches she had in the book as well.
Just thought I'd share them. Why didn't I get any ability to draw??

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a WONDERFUL find. Yes. Your grandmother was beautiful.

My word verification is SUPEBOLY :>)

Lisa Laree said...

Yes, a very lovely lady!

What a cool find!