Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 'whooo' Loot

I mentioned awhile back how I was in love with owls. Love love them. I look for owls to add to my collection all the time, though I rarely buy any. I've made some, I blogged about those and I have a ceramic owl that I adore in my bedroom. I made one little mention of my love for owls to my mom and she put it to good use this Christmas. My sister as well.

Cute owl fabric. I totally see a tote and maybe an apron already out of some of this fabric.

An owl wallet from my sister. How cute. I love it and its perfect for a debit card, license and cash!!

A cute owl picture frame. The kids just had their pictures taken so now all I have
to do is pick a favorite and slip it in.


A wonderful jersey barn owl scarf too! Not only do I love owls, but I'm getting slightly addicted to all kinds of scarves. This has to be the perfect combo, plus my sister told me later on that she got if off Etsy so it's even better that it's handmade!!!

Posted by Picasa


No comments: