Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Coupons 101: Kroger

Oh Kroger, you overpriced wonky thing you. I do shop at Kroger mainly because it's convient to where we live and I must admit that since getting bit by the coupon bug I'm getting a lot more out of Kroger than I use to. So here's the run down on Kroger.

Their weekly flyer is in the Sunday paper as well as in their store. BUT their weekly deals and promotions change like any other store. They are best known (in my opinion) for their 10 for $10 sale which is what the picture below is about. That was this weeks promo. They've listed the items that are part of this promo. I've circled the items I know I have coupons on for but have to find and match up to make sure the deal is good and cheaper than the store brand.

This is about the only time though, that I will buy things WITHOUT a coupon. If things like soap, toilet paper, msutard, things you will use without a doubt are on sale for $1 you really can't pass that up because you don't have a coupon. At Kroger though, you don't have to buy all 10 items to get the ones on the flyer for $1. And you don't have to buy 10 of the same item for them to ring up as $10. You can mix and match anyway you want to as long as they are marked with the 10 for $1 tag. Always try to match up the coupons for the sales though.

Other times Kroger will run a buy $15 dollars and get $5 off.This is a great time to stockpile items and use your coupons to grab things at a cheap price
Posted by Picasa

No comments: