Monday, April 20, 2009

Publix Steals and Deals. WOW!!!!


Ok, my new favorite place to shop has to be Publix!! I've been going for the past few weeks and their deals are just getting better and better and I'm loving it. Look at the goodies I got today.

Here's the breakdown:

3 - cans of Crystal Light
4 - Mini Ravioli
2 - Bags of Voila Pasta Meals
2 - Quaker Chewy Granola Bars
2 - Cans of Spray PAM
2 - Trix Yopliat Yogurt (6 containers in each package)

Total BEFORE coupons and Sales: $45.06
Total AFTER coupons and Sales: $17.04

What a steal. Plus, Publix has a mystery coupons every Sunday and Monday and if you find the mystery item in the store and use the coupon you get the product for $0.01. This week it was a Pillsbury Cake Mix which I FORGOT to get!!!!! Next time, I'll remember to get the mystery gift and use the coupon!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: