Monday, May 25, 2009

Lip Balm and Deodorant


So this week brought with it homemade lip balm, lemon scented and Deodorant, also lemon scented. :)

The deodorant is wonderful, it made more than is in this little bottle but I poured it into a few different smaller containers because I couldn't find one big enough for all of it. Just a pea size ball, warmed between fingers does it for each pit and so far no stink!!

The lip balm I'm going to have to play with for a bit. You have to set it in the fridge to set up overnight and then you can leave it out afterwards. After it sits out an hour or two it's too soft and if it's left in the fridge it hardens too much. So I think I'm going to have to back off on the vitamin E that's in it and see if that's a quick easy fix. I'm liking it though.

Next up on my list of homemade things to make myself is a sea salt scrub, and maybe a sugar scrub, I haven't decided about that one yet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: