Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Homemade PJ pants


So I was in the sewing mood and decided to make Isaac PJ pants instead of buying PJ's at the store. He hardly ever wears the PJ shirt so why pay for an entire set of PJ's when I can make the pants for less than $4. Of course Evan Grace had to have a pair as well so we went material shopping last night and I found some cute frog material for Evan Grace and Isaac picked out the sheep. He also picked out black polar bear shadows on a blue plaid and blue pants with frogs on them kinda like Evan Grace's pair. They were super easy to make and fit wonderfully. I need to be careful or this sewing thing will take over my life again like it did years ago!!! (evan's are a little wrinkly because she wore them to bed last night)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I *LOVE* the froggy pants. I would totally sport'em.

Lisa Laree said...

I need to be careful or this sewing thing will take over my life again like it did years ago!!!

You say that like it's a bad thing... LOL... ;)
They look great!