Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Total Cost: $.75

Ah yes. More goodies from the coupons in this Sunday's paper. I actually have a coupon for a free $6.47 mascara, that was out of stock when I went shopping (guess everyone else got the coupon and got to them first) and a coupon for a free tube of toothpaste that was also missing from the shelves. I'll just have to try again in the next few days.

The Palmolive was the ONE thing that wasn't free, it was $.75 after the 2 coupons I used for it. I also got a 20 count box of Band Aid brand Bandaids for $2. A six roll of Charmin toilet paper for $3 (which is unheard of now a days) and Aluminium Foil for $.59. Not to mention when I went to Wal-Mart and got all our groceries for the next two weeks I had $14 dollars worth of coupons that I used. Oh I love this stuff.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: