Saturday, March 14, 2009

Loose Tooth


Did I forget to mention that we've got a little boy with a loose tooth in our house now? His first one ever. Excuse the horrible picture but do you know how hard it is to get a picture of a loose tooth with a kid who doesn't quite know how to move his lips around in order for me to get the picture?

Apparently this loose tooth comes with new eating rules. Isaac can finish off a bag of croutons but he can no longer eat Bologna because that hurts his tooth too much. Hmmmm.

PS
The funniest thing about this picture is he had just finished a chocolate pop tart and after I snapped the picture and loaded it onto the computer I saw a chunk of it stuck in a back tooth. I had to use my photo program to white it out. You can't tell can you?

There's sure to be a post when it finally comes out. So stay tuned.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: