Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's OUT!

No sooner did I post about Isaac's loose tooth than it came out Sunday night while brushing teeth. So he placed the tooth on his open palm and ran into the living room to show me only to have the tooth fall off never to be seen again. ALL of us were on our hands and knees looking for the tooth. I even rolled some hose onto the vacuum cleaner attachment and ran it over the carpet to try and find it. No luck. I hate that, and so did he. He was sure that dad and mom wasn't going to give him any money because he wasn't going to be able to find his tooth in time to put it under his pillow for bed. I told him that I would still give him some tooth fairy money because it was an accident that he lost it. So he woke up this morning to find $2 for his tooth and we took him to Dollar Tree so he could spend his money. He picked out a police set (cuffs, badge, gun, sunglasses) and a stuffed Buffalo. Go figure. It still blows my mind that he's old enough to loose his teeth. :( Bittersweet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: